We aim to provide water solutions to make a lasting difference in the world by helping people improve their lives, and providing sustainable technical units and processes.
Kwatee was founded by senior consultants with more than 20 years of experience in water treatment and project management.
Who are we?
At Kwatee, we see ourselves as independent consultants for planning and executing water projects in Europe, North America or West Africa.
- Drinking water purification
- Remote SOLPOWER systems to provide drinking water
- Industrial wastewater treatment
- International project management and consulting in the field of "water"
- Installation, implementation and troubleshooting
KWATEE – what or who is Kwatee?
KWATEE was a Native American Transformation God. He was described as a cheerful and optimistic character whos superior goal was the constant improvement of life. The Kwatee logo symbolizes his attentive eye.
About us – our CEO Frank Lacroix-Schlegel
Frank is a Senior consultant for industrial wastewater with over 20 years of worldwide experience, specializing in water and waste water treatment technology.
- German Engineering Degree Dipl.-Ing. (FH) in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Marketing
- Launch of water engineering company H2O GmbH in 1999; development the company from a start-up of 8 persons to a global engineering firm of 100+ employees active in over 50 countries in 2016
- Development and launch of the Vacudest technology for the environmental friendly recycling of industrial process water including world-wide patents
- Hands-on business experience in many countries
- More than 20 years of experience as CEO, providing the strategic direction of the company and mentoring new recruits
- Lecturer and Advisor in International Marketing and Business
Know-how and skills:
- Long-term experience in international cooperation with private companies, suppliers and public administrations
- First-hand knowledge of private and public sectors with a focus on environmental and business laws and regulations
- Hands-on working experience combining technical and business knowledge in an international environment
- Day-to-day management of multicultural and international teams in a complex environment and across borders